Emergency Pet Care
We are equipped to provide emergency care during our regular hospital hours. In the event of an emergency, call us at (662) 253-0274 so we know that you are on your way. This will give our team the time needed to prepare for your pet’s arrival.
We recommend adding our phone number and address to your phone’s contact list—just in case. While we hope that you will never need us for emergency pet care, we want you to be prepared in case it ever happens.
When to Bring in Your Pet for Urgent Care
We recommend that you call us immediately if your pet is experiencing any of the following:
- Choking or having difficulty breathing
- Hit by a car or suffered blunt-force trauma of any kind
- Ingested a foreign object such as a toy, sock, or string
- Ingested something poisonous
- Profuse bleeding
- Inability to move or stand
- Unusually warm or cold
- Having a seizure
- Loss of consciousness
- Excessive vomiting and/or severe diarrhea
- Blood in stool
- Unable to pass stool or urinate
When in doubt about your pet’s condition, call us—it is better to be safe than sorry when time is of the essence.